Saturday, June 11, 2022

No.326 - Everything is impermanent

 


Everything is impermanent


Master, why is it that we experience ups and downs? I would very much like my emotions to be as neutral as possible, and not fluctuate. Just when i feel more mindful and aware of my thoughts and emotions, the next moment it seems like no matter how much I try to just watch it and let it pass, it feels like waves that keep getting higher and higher, and I almost feel like I’m drowning, just barely keeping my head above water. I know it won’t last, nothing does because everything is impermanent and there is birth and death every moment. But I just wonder why this fluctuation / ups and downs happen?

 

The brain waves,  vibration and frequency of all human beings are affecting themselves. Their minds are like the movement of ocean rising and ebbing all the times. Hence positivity and negativity function accordingly. Our health frequency is up and down non-stop affecting our bodily functions and thoughts as well. This natural law of existence controls all of us in such a way that if we couldn't tame and still our mind, we can't escape from the turbulence and disturbance of its high and low frequency and vibration

 

No comments: