Sunday, June 12, 2022

No.350 - Mindfulness

 


Mindfulness

 

In the future, does this mean I should be more mindful and apply more wisdom in speech and action (even if I mean well), and be careful not to introduce any hint of satire in my communications?

 

You got the right answers.

 

Does this mean my past communications could have been perceived as insincere and thus misinterpreted?

 

Not all. I did such mistakes before.

 

I try to speak from my heart but not everyone is equal. some times, there are some things I cannot say so I hold my tongue, possibly because they are not ready to listen, or my heart tells me there is no karmic affinity and thus to keep them at arms length

 

Wow, well said. You have improved so much.

 

But master, this non-speaking, not being able to say what I really feel and what my heart tells me, makes me feel like a fraud and insincere at times, which affects how I speak and act. Does that not affect my words and actions, and thus cause the misinterpretation ?

 

No comments: