Sunday, December 12, 2021

No. 312 - Finding our own way

 

Finding our own way.

We live in a universe made up of billions of things that we can't control and so in the end it doesn't matter what we want and what we don't want, life rolls on and beings follow their own path based upon their Kamma and the choices they make.

We may dream that those we love will have an epiphany and realize the foolishness of their choices, but it is just a dream., and we each must live with this impersonal universe as it presents its different aspects to us.

If I could awaken others, I would do it.

If I could take away their pain, I would do it.

If I could actually help them in a meaningful way, I would do it.

But we are all alone, following a path of wisdom or foolishness and no one can persuade us to live in a way we do not feel in our heart.

This, in the end is the sadness of the Master, to see the suffering of others and know we are helpless in that.

We don't need to be on separate sides of the world to feel helpless, we only need to understand to reality of life.

May all beings everywhere and in all situations be happy.SadhuX3.

 

No comments: