Saturday, April 11, 2020

No.294 - Reflections


Reflections

Good morning Master
 I was just thinking about it this morning - the world is in turbulence.
What do we do

To Stay within

How do we stay within, Master?
For me, I find some quiet when I do the sitting exercises at the end of the day, but it feels like sporadic efforts, still waves

Imagine a Buddha whom you respected most sitting in your heart area.
This is difficult to do it. As for me i can remember my master's face, so i imagine he is within me most of the time when i need to still and calm myself. This is top secret taught by my master.

Yesterday, when I was on the call with my boss and I needed some strength, I held your photo between my palms
There is a lot of energy, and it calmed me greatly
Thank you Master

No comments: